The Grizzly Paw - Canmore, Alberta: Travels

IMG_4810

On our last evening in Canmore, I had someone tell me about the local brewing company named The Grizzly Paw.  With kids in tow, we forgo'd the restaurant but chose to buy a sampler pack from their retail outlet right across from the restaurant. In our sampler pack was the Rutting Elk Red, Grumpy Bear Honey Wheat & Powder Hound Pilsner, which are their "flagship beers" as stated on their website.  I prefer wheat ales so the Grumpy Bear was my favorite of the three.

...

IMG_4834-copy

In the morning, we headed out for another hike before returning home.  So, I give you more nature shots!

IMG_4832-copy

Ok, I use the term "hike" very loosely.  More like a leisurely stroll through the forest.

IMG_4858-copy

With a lot of stops here and there to take pictures of the fascinating mossy greens.

IMG_4827-copy

And the glacier water is just stunning too. It's not hard to take amazing photos when the scenery is as beautiful as it is.

IMG_4896-copy

Have a great weekend!

Share:

0 comments