Links and News

Chamomile Flower


I have this chamomile plant in my yard and people often think it's daisies. I've never harvested it to dry for tea. I'm guessing you just pop the heads off and allow it to completely dry before using for tea but I'm not too certain. Have any of you done so?

...

Stumbled upon a great Edmonton site. Wondering about the different things you can grow in your garden in Alberta? They offer all sorts of classes too. Click on through to the The Urban Farmer.

...

Don't ever feel like a dork again at the coffee counter. Learn some coffee history and the breakdown of some of the popular espresso drinks.

...

Cooking in the summer? Don't want to turn on your oven. Why don't you make some lasagna in your dishwasher. Yeah, you read right Dishwasher Lasagna.

...

Have a super weekend!

Share:

3 comments