December 8, 2009

pretty kitchen tools


I bought myself an early Christmas present. A new flash for my camera! Which I'm excited about because now I can experiment with taking my flash off-camera, which I was never able to do before. However, with all the busy-ness of pre-Christmas, Christmas parties, my children's schools needing extra help and having yearend bookkeeping to do, there hasn't been much experimenting at all.

Except for my kitchen gadgets I photographed. I love the simplicity and beauty of these kitchen tools shots.

powdered sugar duster

Maybe more time to play with my camera in the new year!


Junglefrog said...

Congratulations on your pre christmas gift to yourself! Can't wait to see the results of that!

stellarlady said...

it's good that you gave something for yourself...

Belly Fat Women

Related Posts with Thumbnails