orange mochacinno

orange mochacinno

I think I jinxed the weather here.

I brought out our patio furniture a couple weeks ago and enjoyed one glorious weekend out of them and now it's payback. We've had blizzard warnings all weekend long and we've been dumped with a bunch of snow. I can't even see my lounge chairs in my yard as they are covered under a pile of snow. Merry Christmas!

So when your handed lemons oranges, make lemon-aid an orange mochacinno!

I love orange and chocolate together and I enjoyed this drink right down to the last drop. I have to admit, I also licked the sides of the glass to get every last bit of chocolatey-orange foam too. That's how much I liked this :)

...

orange mochacinno
serves 2

2 cups (500 mL) cold milk
2 oz. (60 grams) chocolate of your choice, chopped
4 oz (120 mL) fresh espresso
2 oranges, quartered
dash ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp grated orange peel

Froth milk and add chocolate. Blend until combined.

Pour espresso into 2 mugs. Squeeze juice from 2 orange quarters into the mug. Stir in dash of cinnamon.

Pour hot chocolate froth into espresso mixture. Garnish with more cinnamon and grated orange peel.

Adapted from: Orange-Kissed Mochaccino, Cappucino Cocktails Specialty Coffee Recipes and 'A-Whole-Latte' More!

Share:

0 comments