Two years today!

bunching onions

There was this moment, when I was in high school, that still comes to my mind. I was hanging out with my group of friends and I was probably talking about food. My one friend snapped at me "Do you ever not talk about food!" I never really realized that I talked about it as much as I did.

Two years ago, I started this blog. I did take a mini hiatus from the blog but then I came back to it. I'm not certain why I completely started it in the first place. I love to cook and bake and that is an everyday constant for me. Having this blog was a way to have an online recipe box and soon after, it was a way to practice my new photography hobby too.

I think my high school friend would think I'm just as crazy for taking pictures of food or blogging about it too. Or maybe if she came to the ole blog, she too might jump on the food bandwagon.

I guess I never did stop talking about food. I'm sure glad about that.

Share:

8 comments