Photo Friday and some links
(another photo from my Vanilla bean ice cream blogpost.)
Thought I'd offer my some food-related links from my twitter feed.
- For those of you working on health-related new year's resolutions, eaTracker is a great tool. It has been overhauled since I last saw it.
- Fork Fest Winter: 2012 is currently running and goes until Jan 26th.
- Fun shirt for foodies: Lettuce turnip the beet
- Did you know that it takes 1375 olives (5.5kg) to make 1 litre of Olive oil?
- Am I the last to know about the President's Choice Black Label? I must try the bacon marmalade and the chermoula bell pepper spread!
- Anyone going to Dishcrawl on Wednesday? I am! See you there!
Tags: Links and News