November 22, 2011

Banana Raspberry Yogurt Drink

Banana Raspberry Yogurt Drink

"Mom, I want one of those!" my son points at a yogurt drink in the refrigerated section of the grocery store.

"That is yogurt you can drink and it costs more than I want to spend" I tell him as I continue on with my shopping.

Later, it had me thinking to myself: Why don't I make some at home? It would be a great after-school treat for my kids and would help their grumbling tummies last until dinnertime. With all the good bacteria from the yogurt and vitamins from the fruit, this is a healthy alternative to many possible after-school snacks.

Banana Raspberry Yogurt Drink

I have plenty of raspberries from my summer harvest in my freezer and who doesn't have bananas sitting on their counter? I really love simple recipes and with only 4 ingredients, I will definitely making this and other flavor variations more often.

I doubt my kids will be asking to buy the yogurt drinks at the store from now on!

...





Banana Raspberry Yogurt Drink
makes 2 servings (1 cup each)

1.5 cups balkan yogurt
1 medium sized banana, ripe
1 cup frozen raspberries
4 individual packets splenda sweetener (adjust according to your level of preferred sweetness or use sugar/honey for those who prefer not to use sweeteners)

Place all the ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth.

Run through a fine sieve to remove raspberry seeds. Serve.

7 comments:

aleena rose said...

You people have actually provided the best blogs that are easy to understand for the folks.
domain name discussion

saim disoza said...

I read your blogs regularly. Your humoristic way is amusing, continue the good work!
buy twitter followers UK

aleena rose said...

An enormous round of applause, continue the great work.
vietnam visa

aleena rose said...

It’s really such nice information to get advantage from.
Manhattan central booking

Albert einstien said...

Awesome! Immense information there.
creditrepair.com

ncie view said...

I’m impressed with the surpassing and instructive blogs that you just provide in such very short timing.

vlc skins

Nice Man said...

Your blogs are totally value gift compute and energy.

free video software

Related Posts with Thumbnails