V Sandwiches - Eating Out

V Sandwiches

A friend and I checked out V Sandwiches over a week ago, when The Works was on downtown. I'm quite impressed with this novel idea. Vietnamese subs! Seriously, how great is that?

There was so many tasty options to choose from which made it hard to choose. I ordered the sate beef sub and I was surprised by the plentiful amount of beef and vegetables. Let's not forget the Vietnamese iced coffee! Sweet and tasty good.

I'll definitely be back to try other flavors AND their new vermicelli bowls!

V Sandwiches has new whyte ave location opening soon but I really think they should also consider getting a food truck or trailer! Vietnamese subs on the go, would that not be an incredible idea?

...

V Sandwiches - downtown location
10135 100A Street
Edmonton, AB

Share:

2 comments