Peanut Butter and Honey Fudge Squares

Peanut Butter and Honey Fudge

I have lots of recipes that I want to get around to trying. I either mentally file them away or physically clip out or earmark pages to sift through later.

This was one of them, however, I bumped it up in queue. When I saw it on Cookbook Cooks blog, I knew it was a done deal. I modified it but I'm sure the original recipe is equally good. I love peanut butter and I love chocolate. Any recipe with BOTH these ingredients perks my taste buds. AND, this was so easy in that you don't have to cook it. AND it has crunch with all the seeds it, which is something else I really like. I was in heaven.

Fantastic recipe but I think I had about half the fudge to myself. Oh gosh, how bad is that? Folks, next week will be the week of salads. I'm not kidding. I've been in a sugar coma here. Page a chef to redo my weekly menu! STAT!

...

Peanut Butter and Honey Fudge Squares
makes 16 squares

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup liquid honey
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/2 cup dried unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup chopped pecans (or nut of your choice)
1/2 cup raisins

Warm the peanut butter and honey together in a pan until homogeneous. Remove from heat and add cocoa powder. Mix until well blended.


Stir in sunflower and sesame seeds, coconut, nuts and raisins.

Press the mixture into a plastic wrap-lined a 9 x 9 cake pan. Chill for a couple of hours before slicing into squares.

Recipe adapted from: Amazingly delicious peanut butter and honey fudge from Cookbook Cooks

Share:

2 comments