May 9, 2010

Weekly Photos: Mother's Day Brunch

Me and the hubby hosted Mother's Day Brunch at our house again.

We fancied it up a bit this time. Bright, pretty tablecloth. Salad served in a martini glass. Fresh out-of-the-oven buns.

Mother's Day Brunch_1

Savoury crepes with bacon and mushroom cream cheese filling. ─ćevapi and pan-fried asparagus with salt and pepper.

Mother's Day Brunch_2

And we must not forget the dessert! First time I made tarts. AND chocolate molds filled with vanilla-flavored whipped cream.

Mother's Day Brunch_3

So much food. All made from scratch. SO very good. (Sorry, no recipes. Just food p0rn.)

It was all lovely. My mom appreciated it. I sure did too. And I enjoyed doing it alongside my hubby.

I hope you all had a delicious Mother's Day.

4 comments:

Junglefrog said...

Well it all sure looks absolutely gorgeous so no wonder your mom enjoyed it! Beautiful food! (and photos ofcourse!)

cookbookcooks said...

Wow. You two must have been so busy!!! Everything looks fantastic.
(I bet when your Mom tells her friends they will all be jealous)

Isabelle said...

Wow, this looks amazing. shouldn't your kids be cooking food for you on mother's day?? I'm sure your Mom loved it. yum.

Maki said...

I can't even begin to imagine what kind of concoction of "breakfast" my 4 and 6 year old would make for me. yuck.

My mom was happy and enjoyed the food. That's all I can ask for :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails