Mocha at Tesoro's

Mocha at Tesoro Caffe


Do you not want to bathe in that mocha? Oh my word. It was delicous. I kid you not.

I actually never started drinking coffee until I started a full-time job. And it wasn't often. My coffee consumption increased once I had kids. Yes, lack of sleep will do that to you. Now, coffee is one of the first things I look forward to in the morning. It's become a daily ritual, not necessarily that I need the caffeine (though it's a bonus) but more because it's become a wonderful way to start a day (ok, who's kidding, I do need that caffeine). The smell, the hot mug in your hand and that tasty flavor with every sip, love it.

I don't get out to cafe's enough. So, after dropping off the kiddo's at school, a friend and I popped into Tesoro Caffe Bar. I had read about it in the the Edmonton Journal quite some time ago and kept a mental note to try it out.

Tasty coffee, nice modern place with high ceilings and plenty of windows to allow lots of natural sunshine in. Worth the venture out.

---

Tesoro Caffe Bar
11244-104 Ave
Edmonton, Alberta
T5K 2X4

Share:

2 comments