Edmonton Foodie Meetup #3

Edmonton Foodie Meetup

This is the 3rd meetup I have attended. You can read about my other meetups here and here.

Famoso's Downtown was chosen as the venue and they did a great job attending to our large group. We were in luck as it was Wine Tasting Wednesday and enjoyed a couple of samples of red and white. I love a good glass of wine with my meal. Complimentary dessert pizza was also distributed. Their pizza's were delicious and many of us all agreed it was a successful outing.

I have always enjoyed myself at these functions. Food, people, good conversation... what's not to like? Met a bunch of new folks, caught up with my fellow food bloggers that I met with before and sadly missed some of the others that have attended previously and could not this time around.

It was great chatting with you all!!! See you next time around!

---

Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria
11750 Jasper Avenue location
Edmonton, Alberta

Share:

8 comments