February 20, 2009

bananas with caramel sauce and peanuts

bananas with caramel sauce and peanuts

I have to admit, I've sorta lost my mojo in the kitchen. That's why the lack of blogging. I think it has something to do with my husband moving into the kitchen. He found a new hobby and now the kitchen is no longer my place so much. Plus, he never leaves the kitchen as tidy as I like it. sigh.

I was looking through my photo archives and spotted this photo. It made me wish I had some bananas sitting on the counter begging to be used.

...


bananas with caramel sauce and peanuts

sorry, it's been a while so I can't tell you exact quantities.

bananas
caramels
whipping cream
peanuts, crushed (I like the salted version, gives a nice taste to the sweet)

Place about 30 caramels in a pot, with low heat. Add enough whipping cream to dilute it so that it can be drizzled over your bananas.

Top with peanuts.

1 comment:

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM!!! YUM!!!.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails