valentine pizza

valentine's pizza-fd0000

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I thought I'd do my part for Valentine's and I made heart-shaped pizzas for the fam. The kidlets enjoyed their ham and pineapple with red peppers pizza (though my youngest picked off his red peppers while exclaiming "yucky" with a scrunched up nose!).

valentine's pizza

The hubby and I enjoyed mushrooms, red peppers, tomatoes and green onions on pesto sauce pizza. Delicious. (I made the pesto a few days ago, I'll post that on a different day.


A heart for your Valentine


I'm submitting this blogpost to A Heart for your Valentine event. Lots of fun and yummy entries in the roundup.

Now, I'm off to search for some chocolate!

...

pizza crust
makes one 12 inch pizza pie

1 cups white flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 envelope instant yeast
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1-1/2 tbsp oil
2/3 cup warm water

Stir first 4 ingredients together. Add oil and warm water. Stir well. Knead 30-40 times onto floured surface or use a food processor/mixer.

Roll and stretch into 12 inch pizza pan.

Bake 400F for 15-18 minutes. Cuts into 8 wedges.

Adapted Recipe from: Pizza Deluxe, Company's Coming Cooking for Two.

Share:

4 comments