In-N-Out Burger in San Francisco - Travels




If you follow me on twitter, you know that I was in San Francisco last week!  My hubby and some of his co-workers were attending the 2013 GDC Conference and I hitched along!  We had a limo pick us all up at the airport.  Oh la la... I could get used to this :)

They attended  "boring to me" seminars and I did the sightseeing thing!  I picked up a 3 day bus passport for a mere $22 and saw the sights and ate a lot of things.  I have a tons of photos to sift through and now I just need to find the time!

One surprise was that the limo stopped at In-N-Out Burger on the way to the Hotel. The limo driver instructed us that he can't do the drive-thru (ha!).  We picked up a Double Double burger, french fries and of course a chocolate milkshake!




I think the french fries were stellar.  They are freshly hand cut and fried to order and seasoned perfectly.  We all thought the seasoning reminded us a bit of Hickory Sticks as they had a mild smokey-like flavor to them.  Definitely worth the fries.  I'm still undecided on the burger, American cheese is sub- par in comparison to Canadian cheese, in my opinion (actually, I'm sure this is a known fact) and don't even get me started on American bacon!

Stay tuned to upcoming posts.


Share:

0 comments