Pork Medallions with Asian Slaw

Pork Medallions with Asian Slaw

It's been one of those days where I wish I could have just ended the day earlier, gone to sleep and hope for a fresh, new start tomorrow. The anxiety was high and the hair pulling has nearly left me bald.

It's one of those days where even the most beautiful looking fruits and darkest chocolate taste foul. Yeah.

Sigh.

Spring break is here and the kids are off of school. This has added to my day. Oh joy, oh joy, oh joy. Plus, I caught the kids cold. Stay-home moms don't get sick days, unfortunately.

So, this is the perfect recipe to add to the pain of it all.

I made it a couple of weeks ago. I debated whether I should even bother posting it. Sure, it looks pretty enough but it was a lot of work and it wasn't worth the lot of work. It wouldn't have been worth even a small bit of work. It was disappointing. Fine Cooking let me down or I must have really missed something.

The flavors weren't exciting, the meat wasn't crispy and the dressing for the asian slaw was, well, blah.

Just so you know, I will not be posting the recipe. Not like I'll be making this again nor do I want to spend my time typing a recipe out that stinks. I think I'm going to have a glass bottle of wine instead right now.

Here's to tomorrow. May it be a better day.

Cheers!

Tags:

Share:

2 comments