Glenoka Bed and Breakfast

We headed off to our vacation in Summerland, British Columbia.


Pears & Plums

And I just HAVE to mention the wonderful B&B we stayed at while we were there. When I viewed Glenoka Bed and Breakfast online, it looked charming and sounded like a place that the whole family would enjoy. The B&B is on a hobby farm, with an orchard of plums, pears and cherries, grapes and more. They also have cows and chickens that entertained the kids everyday. Ok, I'll admit, it entertained me too. I love animals.

Glenoka B&B animals

We stayed in the Plum room and we had more than enough space for all of us. The rooms were immaculate and the breakfasts each morning were so very good. We enjoyed amazing food: poached eggs, fresh fruit, granola, local yogurt, sausages and bacon, right on the outdoor balcony. I salivate just thinking of the wonderful breakfasts we enjoyed each morning we were there.

We walked to the beach which was 5 minutes away. It had a spray park, great playground and picnic tables as well as bathroom facility.

Elsa and Brian, our hosts, were so wonderful. We had many conversations with them and they really made our stay a great experience. We were so sad to go. I can very much seeing returning to Glenoka B&B, but for a much longer stay next time.

---

Glenoka B&B
6702 Beggs St.
Summerland, BC
V0H 1Z6

Share:

4 comments