buttermilk dressing



Hey!

How's it going?

Wondering where I've been? I mentioned in my last post that I would be without internet. And I was! We went on vacation to the Bahamas! Oh glorious sandy beaches and tall palm trees. It was devine and exactly what I needed. I stayed away from the computer and relaxed (as best as I can with small children!) I plan on posting some pictures I took in the next couple of weekends (they won't be food related though).

...

Back to food!

This buttermilk dressing is so good. Make sure you let it sit it your refrigerator for a couple of hours (at least) so the flavors enhance.

I first tried it over at my sister's place and made sure she passed down the recipe. It's great in salads and even better for dipping your veggies in.

(I've even dipped my pizza into it... mmmmmmm)

Enjoy!

...

buttermilk dressingmakes about 1 cup.


3/4 cup buttermilk
2 tbsp mayonaisse
2 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 garlic clove, minced
3/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper

Blend together until almost frothy.

Refrigerate for a couple of hours to enhance flavors.

Serve with salads or crudites.

Recipe passed down from family member.

Share:

0 comments