Hoisin & Peanut Butter Drumsticks



Though we regularily eat meat around here, I don't blog about it too often. I don't usually prep the meat in any way, I buy it that way so there really is rare entries about various meat that I have prepared.

We regularily buy pre-marinated cuts of meat, turkey sausage & chicken breasts that I usually just add nothing to... I know, how boring!

If you remember, I made some noodles with a hoisin/peanut butter sauce a while ago. So, I thought I'd try it out on some drumsticks.

I know, it's just barely a step above doing nothing. Slather on sauce. Bake. How labor intensive! Har har.

But, I was quite pleased because they turned out. Easy and flavorful AND my kids ate them, which is a big bonus. Suh-weet!

...

Hoisin & Peanut Butter Drumsticks

Drumsticks
Equal parts: peanut butter & hoisin sauce
Water - to dilute down the sauce.
Sesame seeds - optional

In a bowl, make an equal paste of peanut butter & hoisin sauce. Mix together and dilute with water to make the sauce less thick and more spreadable.

Place the drumsticks on a baking sheet and slather the above sauce.

Cook at 425 F for about 40 minutes.

Share:

4 comments