Cranberry-Grapefruit Cooler

Cranberry-Grapefruit Coolers

We had an abundance of cranberry and grapefruit juices, so I looked around for a drink that might incorporate each. Couldn't exactly find one but this one came close. Though I'm not a big cooler fan, this wasn't too bad. A bit sweet for me but it goes down easy enough. I'd make it again. It would be really great on a hot summer day, hanging out with friends in the back yard. If that day ever comes...

...which leads me to this...

first day of spring 2009

Yes, it's the first day of spring. While others in the world have flower buds coming in, I've got icicles. It's getting there but I really wish spring would hurry up!

Have a good weekend!

...

Cranberry-Grapefruit Cooler
serves 2

1 Shot Russian Standard Vodka
1 Shot Disaronno Amaretto
3 Shots Cranberry Juice
2 Shots Grapefruit Juice

Combine above ingredients & pour over ice cubes in a highball glass.

Recipe adapted from: Cranberry Cooler

Share:

0 comments