Tuna Wrap with Cucumbers & Bean Sprouts


When I used to bring packed lunches to the office, I could easily eat more healthily, since I ate what I packed and that was it.  Unlike now, where I have a home office and I can rummage through the pantry, eating snacks and extras instead of making a proper meal.  However, I've been making an effort to stop that and the only way I can find success is if the meal is quick and easy to make.

I like simple recipes that combine a good amount of protein and vegetables.  What I like about this recipe is that you are getting some good omega fats and protein with the tuna plus lots of nutrients and crunch from the cucumber and bean sprouts.  I really love crunch in my meals. The dressing gives a nice acid kick, sriracha for the heat and wrap it up in a whole wheat tortilla and we have that quick and easy recipe I'm talking about.


...

Tuna Wrap with Cucumbers & Bean Sprouts
makes 4 servings

4 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
salt and pepper, to taste

2 cans of chunk tuna packed in water, drained
1/2 English long cucumber, sliced in small pieces
1 cup bean sprouts

4 small tortilla wraps
Sriracha sauce, optional

In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add the tuna and mix together.  Add the cucumber and bean sprouts and toss.

Serve atop of a small tortilla wrap and sriracha sauce to taste.

Share:

0 comments