The Makk on 124: Edmonton, AB: Eating Out

The Makk on 124 - Satay Chicken Rice Bowl

We are back in Edmonton and trying to get back into the swing of things.  Being away for 3 months and coming back home has given me the largest To-Do list I have ever had, not to mention that Christmas is around the corner too.  Anxiety and stress are my new middle names.

Even in the mid of all the overwhelming feelings, a girl has got to eat.  My friend and I (if you remember, I have dubbed us "ladies who lunch") hit The Makk on 124.  We found that it was their soft opening and the official launch was November 21st, just a week ago.

The Makk on 124 - Spring Creek Beef Cheek

I ordered the Satay chicken rice bowl ($15) while my friend ordered the Spring Creek beef cheek ($15).  Both dishes were beautifully presented, which I must say is a food photographer's dream.

Make sure you check out the decor and funky bar.  I tweeted a photo of the art piece I really liked when I was there too.

...

The Makk on 124
10418 - 124 St.
Edmonton, Alberta


Share:

0 comments