Photo Friday: Lunch for One

Lunch for one

I thought when my youngest would enter grade 1, I would have the whole day to do all sorts of cooking and baking and that I would prepare myself the most glorious lunches! But alas, the lunch hour comes and goes I can't be bothered to heat up or cook anything.

This is where the "lunch for one" sandwich comes in. Just so you know, I'm not complaining, I really love sandwiches. It's actually one of my favorite things to eat. I think I eat sandwiches at least 4-5 times a week. Sometimes, people will ask what I am preparing for dinner and I'm sure they think I am joking when I say sandwiches.

And those beautiful slices of tomatoes are from our garden. We have quite the harvest still that we are whittling away. Cream cheese and tomatoes on a thin slice of bread. Sounds good to me.

Share:

2 comments