Chocolate Chip Cookies


When the weather turns a bit chilly or for those days when the skies look dreary, nothing beats a good chocolate chip cookie. I should know... I ate six for lunch the other day. Yeah. I'll admit it and I'll tell you it was DAMN GOOD! So good that I had a couple more for an afternoon snack.

This is my go-to recipe for chocolate chip cookies. Nice crunch on the outside, softer on the inside and chock full of chocolate chips.

They are even really good frozen. I freeze a bunch of them but this does not deter me from dipping into the freezer box. A bit more crunchier but oh so good.

I know you will thank me for the recipe after you have a taste of your first cookie, so you are very welcome. But I must say I'm sorry too, for any extra pounds this may add to your frame.

Can't say I didn't warn you!


...

Chocolate Chip Cookies
makes 4-1/2 dozen

1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup butter, room temperature
2 eggs, room temperature
1.5 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 cups white flour
1.5 cups chocolate chips

Beat together both sugars and butter until creamy and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix for about minute, scraping sides to incorporate everything.

In a separate bowl, mix together baking soda, salt and flour. Slowly add to the above mixture until fully incorporated. Add chocolate chips and mix until evenly mixed through.

Drop teaspoonfuls of dough onto greased baking sheets.

Bake 10-12 minutes at 375F. Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool onto racks.

Recipe from: Chocolate Chip Cookies, Kitchenaid Best-Loved Recipes.

Share:

6 comments