the color orange

army of (mandarin) oranges

I have come to realize this past year that I have a thing for the color orange. I had no idea until I looked around and started seeing it all around my home. Orange pillows, blankets, glass bowls and vases. I really don't know how long, subconsciously, I have liked it.

It was when I was chatting online with the hubby about a new purchase and how excited I was about it when he said "let me guess, is it in the color orange?". I really had no clue that I gravitated toward it. So, I thank him for helping me realize something that seemed so obvious. Because now, I totally notice that orange makes my head turn in the store.

And that is why I got up the nerve to paint one wall in my house a bright orange-red. I only wish I had done it sooner :)

Share:

0 comments