Weekly Photos: Pseudo-Spring

icicles


The weather this week has been really wonderful. There were a couple of days that I felt that I should start spring cleaning. The sun was shining, the snow was melting and the drip, drip, drip from the icicles were indicating a change of season. However, I know that this is not to be. It's way too early for spring.

digging out bikes

My children were so very excited that we spent a lot of time outdoors. They started digging out their bicycles, since everything was melting, certain that they would be able to ride them soon. (yeah, their bad parents forgot to put them in the garage before the snow came this year)

flying

And the warmer air allowed them fly high on their swings. This is how we do it here, winter fun - Canadian-style.

Winter may not be over, but I'll take this pseudo-spring any time.

Share:

2 comments