January 27, 2008

find a face in an unlikely place

I've been toying with the idea of posting pictures (food related or other) on the weekends here for some time. I want to try photo challenges and just post pictures of life around me. The thing is that I really want to practice my photography more and by posting it here, it will give me incentive to take more photos.

This morning I checked out Andrea's first challenge on the blog Shutter Sisters, (I been silently reading some of the contributer's blogs for a very long time - can you say shy about commenting!) and not even 10 minutes after reading her blog did I "find a face in an unlikely place". It's was so odd that it jumped out at me!

find a face in an unlikely place

We had a dinner party last night and of course, I didn't get around to doing all the dishes until this morning. Last night I made a mixed salad and put a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds and alfalfa sprouts into it. And this morning, as I was about to wash my salad bowl, Mr. Frown appeared to me. How perfect is that!
Related Posts with Thumbnails